Memory Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AceRider

Reaction score
Nothing is ABSOLUTE, but dealer told me "no way to install" memory seats after the fact. The memory seats also include memory mirrors and steering wheel and he said only way to get it is factory installed. Same with heated seats.

Again, nothing is absolute, but it sounds like half the car would have to be replaced to retrofit.

I know it's a common complaint for those of use who don't have it, so I thought I'd let you know what I heard.

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello AceRider,

Yep, I heard that as well (mentioned on another post). I currently have an HSE and had inquired a few times about how it could be done and it is basically very difficult. I think there are a few aftermarket shops that could get at least the seats done, but it's really expensive.

This is partly why I went with a Lux in my new 2013.

-David

AceRider

Reaction score
I guess the answer is NO ONE drives it but me!

Also im having spare tire pressure monitoring added for $250 which includes the tire hardware and software package update

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got that right Ace! I hate it when my wife drives my truck. It is usually only allowed after a few glasses of Kracken.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got that right Ace! I hate it when my wife drives my truck. It is usually only allowed after a few glasses of Kracken.
That would make the lack of memory seats more bearable! :)

I am basically the only one who drives my LR4, so it makes it much easier to keep the seat in just the right position.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We all have the same issue. I still think is just plain wrong that a $52000+ vehicle does not have memory seats!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112