Modifications

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ruffinit

Reaction score
With $2000 for mods for a 04' range rover, what mods would you guys do?! Just thinking of an early holidays present for....myself

D

disco1

From what I know about the 04' RR (which is not much), there's little you can do. For what you have available to spend, I'd fit a Nitrous oxide kit. A 75-100hp boost when you need it will certainly get your heart pumping.

regards,
Roland.K

ruffinit

Reaction score
haha, yea unfortunately your right. But nitrous just isn't my style! thanks though

D

discomike

What do you paln to do with your new truck?? Much off road and how severe?
Mike J.

ruffinit

Reaction score
Where i'm from their aren't too many places to off road. I used to have a 99' which i off roaded A LOT but this one seems almost too nice to off road! I dont know we'll see, I'm planning on some rims, but haven't decided on what kind/size etc.

D

discomike

I would start by replacing the factory tires with GoodYear MTR's, they will last longer and do alot better off the road.
Mike J.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ruffinit said:
Where i'm from their aren't too many places to off road. I used to have a 99' which i off roaded A LOT but this one seems almost too nice to off road! I dont know we'll see, I'm planning on some rims, but haven't decided on what kind/size etc.
Well, there's the Pipeline trails in northern Wisconsin; Badlands ORV Park in Attica, Indiana; Redbird SRA near Dugger, Indiana; The Cliffs near Marseilles, Illinois; an offroad area near Solon, Iowa; and another in Illinois that I cannot remember the name of right now...so you could wheel if you're willing to drive 2-3 hours to do it...

ruffinit

Reaction score
moose- thanks i was unaware, i'll have to look into that.

Do the goodyears make that big of a difference, even on normal road use??

D

discomike

The factory tires get a bad wear pattern and become noisey. The Mtr's have a 3 ply side wall, great tread and look even better.
They are one of the best off the road. I have seen a Rover up in the Bay area that switched and it made a huge difference for him
Mike J.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72