My 07 LR3 HSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What!!!!! Where are the Chrome Wheels......to go with the running boards. Glad to see another HSE owner out there with pride....

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1153_verysmall.JPG
    IMG_1153_verysmall.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 254
S

StornawayLR3

lol I know I cant go off roading with the side steps, but will I ever? Probably not...I'm going to get bashed for this but I bought the LR3 as a daily driver and to carry my dogs around :tongue:

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They laughed at my chrome wheels when I showed up for my last trip....

S

StornawayLR3

oooh u have chrome wheels...NICE! I was at the dealer and they had this new shadow chrome wheel, it was pretty cool.

actually I have a thing for black wheels but for now I'll keep it the way it is...

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Nathan...when are we going out again?

I have to admit, that Grey looks pretty sweet...just needs chrome wheels, though!

dantheman1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice car, congratulations. Although its quite a heavy beast, it is an absolute pleasure to drive.

Newrover2007

Reaction score
Congrats

I just bought mine a little over a week ago and it is the same color as yours. Love the LR3. I have already taken it off road and it was awesome. Did you put on the brush guards and A frame yourself or was it a dealer install?

Bluecougar

Reaction score
awwww :( most of my posts and pics got deleted once they changed the forum, not only that I can no longer use my old sn...

anwyays I'll get some pics up here (it's on my other computer)

as for install, I did not take it to the dealer they were charging way too much, I did the install myself with a help from a friend

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge