My very own Range HSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

LRMEX

Hi guys, well just saying hi and comenting I finally bought a 1999 Range Rover 4.6 HSE. Color is like a bluish grey and it looks great!
I got in it the OEM roof rack and the brush gard as well as the rear light gards. It came also with a land Rover cell phone and Navigation system.
It has a couple of details to fix on it, starting with a small oil leak from one of the gaskets(All ready taking care of that). Cruise control is not working well but I dont use it so It can stay that way for a while.
Air conditioner needs gas so I think I can do that to... is that possible to do in a simple garage?
Well other than that everithing is working great. I drove it back from Albuquerque to El Paso yesterday and it felt very solid on the highway. I was a bit on the defensive side because wind gust did pushed it a bit agresively to the sides. I wonder if that could also be a result of the front tires that migh need replacing soon?
Well I think I have a nice project rover to work on.
I already have on order all the Navigation system Cds, and Im thinking of getting some auxiliary driving lamps. Can any of you recomend a good set? I was thinking about a pair of black magic Hellas or a set of Hella rallye 4000 Euro beams? What can you guys sugest? Also does any one know how can some one go about installing the lamps in the NErf brushgard?

I love my Range and its a nice adition to my garage jeje.

I will try to post some photos of it next week.
And as I add stuff to it I will put photos and description of instalation.
Thanks and take care!
Best Regards
Jesus Rodriguez

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635