New here, new to Land Rover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C

Carnut

I just recently bought a 06 LR3 HSE (all options plus two headrest video monitors) and I just wanted introduce myself. I have twin boys 16 months old and we needed a vehicle that had a third seat option, so so long Canyenne Turbo hello LR3. So far I am pretty impression with this SUV. Other than I wish the drivers seat had more adjustments and the voice command does not seem to work, I have had no issues. The dealer is comng to my office tomorrow to pick it up to fix the voice command and change out a part on the wood kit. I had no trouble linking my prone up to it and the Bluetooth works great. I think the LR3 is a great buy.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, I hope the we can help you out with any questions/issues that may come up.

I am glad to hear you like your LR3.

S

schafari

I am looking for a DVD headrest solution for my two boys as well. Can you provide some info on yours? I have a new LR3 HSE. I thought the headrests looked to skinny for a DVD monitor in them. Please advise.

C

Carnut

My dealer told me that to, but I have been taking my cars to a place near me called Goodman Radio for years, they did it and it looks great. It can be done.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4