new LR D2 owner

• Thread starter Land_Rover_D2_Lover
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

Land_Rover_D2_Lover

hello Land Rover enthusiasts..
I am a proud "new" owner of a 2001 Land Rover Discovery 2. It is in Alveston Red with Alpaca Beige interior. It also has the Expedition Edition. I have been shopping around for a good 4x4 for the past few months that is very dependable in the winter, but an awesome vehicle as well for the summertime! :eek:) As they say, Land Rover is the BEST 4x4xFAR, there is no question about it! I need the reliability of a good 4x4 in the harsh winters of New Hampshire, and this past winter was surely a test to that....the Discovery 2 treated the snow as if it wasn't even there! what a delight, to say the least! :eek:) If any readers have any recommendations or any worthwhile information they could supply me, that would be greatly appreciated. Or, any reader that is rather local to me (Northeast US), it would be great to hear back from a fellow LR friend close by! :eek:)

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you enjoy your new family member.... treat it well and it will last a long time.

www.disco2.com
www.discoweb.org

very good reference sites as well as this one of course

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635