New Range Rover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jumper5836

Reaction score
I don't like the engine intakes but I like the terrain responce system.
The navigation system is something that really needed to be upgraded and hopefully can be fitted in the 03 and 04 models.
The extra power is not really a strong point, I would want a v6 turbo diesel in North America. I prefer carrying a couple cans of diesel around but carrying extra petro gas is dangerous.
Bi-xenon lights are nice but the front looks like bling or ging bong.

D

disco1

What's ging bong? Maybe I'am missing something here. Bling means " a bladed ring. I guess its another word for 'brick'?

J

JackUnion

I personally like the idea of the truck and I think it's about time LR put something a little more sporty into the ring after all there's bl*#dy X5's everywhere and then there's that Porsche thing (loads of go, but ugly as hell!). I think that LR will be quite "suitably impressed" with the demand for the RR sport. I don't like everything that LR does but I think this model makes sense.

jumper5836

Reaction score
Bling is shiny ie gold, big and expensive looking or fancy accessories and ging bong is the same thing except can be cheap crap made to look like bling.

J

JackUnion

Hey Disco 1, I like that one but should you be mentioning "that word" on here, you know J**p is a "four letter word"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72