Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rlsmoyermd

Reaction score
Just got an '06 LR HSE 3ks ago--expect to read complete owner's manuals within 5-6 weeks--never owned a vehicle that had such a steep learning curve--love the luxury and comfort--more impressive than Navigator or Escalade--can't wait to use it off-road--was miffed (in principal basically) that every SUV, truck and off-road vehicle we've ever owned came with a tow package, appropriate wiring etc.--this baby, for what it cost, came with only a rubber boot to cover the female part of the tow bar--even the Ford Escape comes with the whole package installed--then, to add insult to injury, they wanted $375 + labor to install the "wiring harness"--I opted to do it myself for about $25--am presently attempting to determine how I can plug in destination sites on Nav system while my wife is driving--I can understand the Brits' concern for my safety--BUT--to make a Nav system inaccessible after the vehicle hits 10 mph is just flat out stupid--the dealer tried to convince me that it was safer to attempt pulling to the side of limited access freeway to use the NAV than for me to attempt using it on the fly--I explained that I would be using it while my wife drove, however that seemed to be a concept he couldn't fathom!!!!!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. A little advise, please type in sentences not one long run on... it makes reading your post a lot easier.

As far as the Nav system goes, I believe this has been discussed in the LR3 section.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink