places to buy parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bane

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some places to buy parts for an LR3? I need a few minor parts, a piece of door trim, and a plastic handle for one of the third row seats.

Thanks,

hell pie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bputah.com is good because you can get easily get a live person on the phone to help you out.

delcoquito

Reaction score
I second www.BPUtah.com. Cheapest price around and ships to your doorstep for cheap. Courteous and very knowledgeable when you call them for advice/help.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Atlantic British is certainly bigger, but BPUtah is eating your lunch in terms of prices! Great service too...

You wanna do something profound? ...get some sort of distributing deal with black box solutions and offer the Faultmate MSV2 at a more reasonable price than the $1300+ that it would cost to get it directly from them.

RichL73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some places to buy parts for an LR3? I need a few minor parts, a piece of door trim, and a plastic handle for one of the third row seats.

Thanks,

I need a handle for my third row also, if you find out the part number let me know , but I gotta go with land rover merriam cause even if your not sure of the part they break it down into a blown up illustration so you know exactly what your ordering.

Madisonlogan

Reaction score
Well i think if you are trying to purchase some minor parts for your LR3 then i think you can get them in Craigslist or even in commercials you can try there.

Bane

Reaction score
I need a handle for my third row also, if you find out the part number let me know , but I gotta go with land rover merriam cause even if your not sure of the part they break it down into a blown up illustration so you know exactly what your ordering.

The plastic handle cover is two pieces.The upper half is HXG500250PVJ,priced at $4.72 and the lower half is part number HXG500270PVJ priced at $1.92. I got this information from jaguarmirriamparts.com.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rendak