Range Rover problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

DONFEATURES

Dear all

I thought I let you know the story of my new Range Rover Sport. I picked up my RR on 1st June the launch day of this new car and within a couple of weeks I had a very serious accident causing over £20,000.00 worth of damage. The car itself is a well built machine and probably saved my life - the service since the accident is probably the worst I've every had! The main problem is that Landrover never thought someone would have an accident within a very short time of the car being sold and as a result my approved Range Rover body shop was unable to obtain the computer software to diagnose the damage and parts that were needed for a repair. It took 3 weeks for the bodyshop to produce a handwritten diagnosis (not their fault) We are now coming to the end of August and only now have the bodyshop got most of the parts to repair my car and even some of these have had to be reordered because of damaged goods. Range Rover on their part have been very reluctant to lend me a car even though the delay in repairing my car is their fault, in the end they have given me a very small amount of money to rent a car which basically relates to a Ford Focus! Range Rover have no desire to help me as a customer in a situation that could have been prevented and I could be driving my nice new car instead of it sitting waiting to be repaired. I have been without my car for over 2 months now and the car is not expected to be returned for another 3 weeks.

I've had my moan I would be interested to hear what people think.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your issues, but unfortunatly I don't know of any vehicle that has ever had good parts and service right out of the door (within the first 3 months after new product launch).

If the accident was not your fault, have the other persons insurance pay for the rental of a comp vehicle.... if it was your fault, then you are at the mercy of what you can get....

Sorry.

D

DONFEATURES

Yes - but I expect a better car than a 4 seater Kia! If I wanted to drive a Kia I would have bought one!

jumper5836

Reaction score
I think you should just be happy that the RR did save your life and that you can still walk around and ***** about it.

Thats what happens for early adopters, hope things get sorted out for you soon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635