Range Rover Sport 2014 Alarm Setting off no reason??? please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FS78

Reaction score
Hi all,

i have a range rover sport 2014. The last couple of weeks the alarm has been going off at all hours of the night randomly in my garage. It happens with the car locked or unlocked, very weird.

First I thought it was the bonnet sensor, I disconnected this and closed the circuit with a temporary wire to isolate the bonnet as the issue...alarm still randomly went off at night.
I replaced the battery as it was saying low battery, no luck as alarm still randomly going off.

I have noticed each time though on the dash information screen under vehicle information, alarm, last alarm, it say - PANIC BUTTON each time. I guess this mean what set off the last alarm.

This basically means that the Panic Alarm is being activated somehow, usually to do this you need to activate if from the remote button by holding the button for 3 seconds.

Could it be a faulty remote sending a random fault signal to the car from inside my house??

Has anyone else ever had this issue with PANIC BUTTON that can help me?
Just to note we have not had any new electronic devices added to our residence in this time which could be sending the signal instead. can't say the same about by neighbors though..

your thought will be great appreciated....

Ljubek

Reaction score
Hello, we have the same problem with our Vogue. Please, how did you solve it? It is very annoying for us and also for our neighbours... Thank you so much for your answer.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72