range rover sport problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have an 06 sport HSE and have a problem with the suspension. We purchased the rig in July and have had it in once already for a new on-board compressor! I am having the same problem again with the suspension going into fault mode (i.e. trying to deflate the system from normal height mode to access mode, etc., etc. etc,) I have not even been off-road yet to try the 'mud-ruts mode' !!!!!! I am really concerned with this as I have 'heard' that Range Rovers are 'always' in the 'shop'. Your opinions are appreciated. Thank you.

Sunshine Band.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to say, but any new vehicle will have some issues.... I know the new LR3 was having similar issues, but I believe that they may be figuring this out. I am sure that the same system is used across the board.

I am sure that once this little issue has been worked out you will be very happy with your purchase.

Hudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It probably has nothing to do with the air suspension. I know a MAF(mass air flow sensor) will cause the truck to do what you describe. The terrain response ecu is looking for a specific signal on the communications network. When it doesn't see it, it goes into limp mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM