Spot Light / Roof Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Trying to find out what hot and whats not!.

The LR front spots are pretty poo, do you guys have any secret US super light maker you all use?

Any help appreciated.

Looking for 4 x lights150mm+ dia.

Last edited:

StevenJ_AK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LightForce all the way! Love em, have 240's and 170's on my last vehicle and am planning on mounting that set on my LR3 soon enough, You wont be dissapointed

Neild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not going near them. My friend has 4 x 140 LF's in his front grill and I must admit, they are not that bright.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have The Hella Rallye 4000 Compacts on my roof rack. I commented and gave some insight here. Looking back at my purchase, I would have probably went for some wider beam-ed ones and probably have mounted them to my bumper, but I love them regardless, If you want roof mounted pencil beams, these are tough to beat.

StevenJ_AK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You said you want something 150mm +. Yeah the 140's arent bright, but the 240 XGT's pump out an amazing 1 million candelpower and can give 1 lumen of light at 1400 Meters, so saying they arent bright is not a true statement. Also arent cheap, i paid about 400 for the pair without wires.

MilehighLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My humble opinion, the new Warn HID's are the cat's meow. They are wireless, no need to run wires through the grommet in the firewall . . . . .they make them in two sizes 4" and 7"

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been very happy with my Hella 4000k Cornering lamps. The light throw is perfect for night time trail use. 1M, 2M or 10M candle power is irrelevant if it doesn't light up the area you need?? Unless you're a desert racer, I don't see the sense in Euro or Pencils. The cornering is very wide and lights up the trail so I can see everything important. Mine are bumper mounted and flared slightly outward. On high mountain hwy passes, I use the 4K's with my high beams. It's the best of both worlds - I get great peripheral for deer and critters as well as awesome factory high beams for the long distance. I tapped into the factory harness and now my light switch activates the 4K's when I pull it out. Also, the orange icon on the instrument cluster turns on or off so I don't forget they're on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV