The latest Tail Lights for Range Rover - Glohh GL-3/GL-5i at CARiD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carid

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are you ready to witness the latest custom tail lights for late model Range Rovers? If you are, we welcome you to take a closer look at the stunning GL-3 and GL-5i taillights developed by Glohh to add a spirit of perfection and signs of distinction to your Range Rover Sport. The team of our tech experts has prepared a comprehensive video overview of the Glohh LED taillights for the Range Rover Sport.

The tail lights revised in the overview are manufactured from the finest quality materials and with the specifications of your Range Rover in mind. Both GL-5i and GL-3 Dynamic tail light sets feature a unique design and offer a sophisticated dual-tone light effect that creates a 3-dimensional flowing light. Each GL-3 set, as well as the GL-5i set of tail lights features a dynamic indicator that ensures intense illumination and a sharp light pattern. It ensures maximum safety and better visibility for other drivers on the road. Those are so far some of the most advanced tail lights on the market developed for Range Rover.

Glohh™ | Range Rover Sport Tail Lights — CARiD.com

1-gl101-gl3-r02-installed-range-rover-sport.jpg
l101-gl3-r02-installed-range-rover-sport-lights-on.jpg
3-gl102gl5r01-installed.jpg
4-gl102gl5r01-installed-2.jpg
shp-nw-frm.png

Add a distinctive style to your ride and set it apart from all the rest with Glohh Tail Lights.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA