Third row seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnimalDoctor17

Reaction score
Hey all - new to the group. Just picked up a 2015 LR4 the other day. We have 3 kids, so I was wanting to add the third row of seats in the back. It looks like it's setup to accept them, but they appear to never have been installed. I have found a set of seat and seatbelts. The question that I have before I pull the trigger on the purchase, is that all I need? The seats will come with the bolts. The seatbelts will not. I have not been successful in finding those bolts yet, but I haven't looked too hard yet. Just want to make sure I am not going to start down a path that has a dead end. Thanks all!

steevo

Reaction score
It's not quite as straightforward as you may think, but still doable. You will also need some plastic trim that goes in between the 3rd row seats, and the R & L trim panels in the cargo area are different. The non-3rd row panels don't have a place for the seatbelt bolts. Not as important, but there won't be any air vents back there either.

AnimalDoctor17

Reaction score
It's not quite as straightforward as you may think, but still doable. You will also need some plastic trim that goes in between the 3rd row seats, and the R & L trim panels in the cargo area are different. The non-3rd row panels don't have a place for the seatbelt bolts. Not as important, but there won't be any air vents back there either.
Very helpful! Thank you!

steevo

Reaction score
I was out working on the LR4 today so I took some pics.
Below are the plastic trims in the cargo area w/ the seatbelts:
bljmoaup.png

Below are the latches for the seats. You'll need the whole carpeted piece for each side because the lap belt comes through a slot in them too.
n9rpzh11.png

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72