To all Disco II Owners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

santay

Reaction score
Okey Guys here is my story,
so i had my yellow annoying SES light on my 1999 disco series II for almost a year now and didn't care for it but the car would stall badly and had some rough idles. my mechanic told me it was missfiring and needed blah blah blah blah. didn't know what to do, so I started with buying a new MAF, nothin the light's still on, took it to my mechanic and will still produce the codes(Almost all cylinder misfires, oxygen sensors and some other mfr. specific codes) It did have a total of 13 fault codes!!) ask me for specific code number and will give you. Today after a long research on the net I decided to try replacing the gas cap! So I went to carquest and lucky enough they had disco's gas cap! so I bought one for $12 bucks, put it on and drove for like 5 miles baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang bingoooooooooooooooooo. The light turned off by itsself!! car runs so great! I wish I had known this I couldn't have paid 100+ on new MAF..
good luck to you all!!!!!!!!!!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... glad to hear you fix your issue.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo