Trailer Hitch Carrier (Basket)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kiddhan625

Reaction score
Guys I need help in finding one of these for my 2007 LR3. Any websites you guys recommend? Also for those of you that have used one..what has been your experience with it?

9238.jpg

MilehighLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just about every off-road catalog company sells these things . . . .check out Quadratec and 4Wheel Parts websites . . . .they have a variety of models/designs.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like most things I did way too much research before buying. The etrailer website has great little videos on all their trays and they offer free shipping. But, they don't offer user supplied reviews/comments. Check the comments on other sites because I learned a lot about ones I almost bought.

I ended up getting an aluminum one. The one at Harbor Freight had very bad reviews. I got the AWS one instead. It is very light, easy to store, manipulate, and I don't have to worry about it rusting on me. Which is important as I'll use this on the beach which is a bear on everything steel...

I did however get the raised hitch extender from harbor freight (off ebay, cheaper, was shipped from HF) and it looks like a well made part.

Best price for the rattle free locking hitch pins was U-Haul. Free shipping on those as well. Looks identical to others sold at twice the price.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4