Used 2015 RR Sport HSE Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Parker Freeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I need some advise on purchasing a 2015 RR Sport V6 SC with 71k miles. I had the RR checked out by an independent LR shop and they found two coolant leaks; one on each side of the block which we suspect is the plastic crossover pipe. The coolant was low when I picked up the car from the dealer. There were four fault codes as well:
P0457 Evap Leak
P013E O2 sensor bank 1 sensor 2
P0089 Fuel Pressure
P0126 Coolant Temp.

I'm waiting to hear back from the dealer if they are going to fix these issues. Other than those items, the RR is in really good shape and drove very well. My mechanic and I don't feel there is any engine damage and the P0126 may have been set off by the low coolant issue.

Any thoughts on the severity of these?

Thanks in advance,
Parker

remember5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well since no one replied and it's a month later, what did you end up doing? I'm looking at a '16 RR at a local dealer and curious which way you went. I have replaced just about everything imaginable on my LR3 except the engine and transmission and am trying to decide if I want to start all over again or stick with what I have.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA