Window Tint Specs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bash535i

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the event that you are thinking about tinting the windows on your LR4, I thought the following specs would be beneficial. Sorry for the formatting- I don't know how to make a table in a post.

DESCRIPTION LIGHT TRANSMISSION % SOLAR TRANSMISSION %
Wind Shield 82 58
Front Door 76 51
Rear Door 71 45
RD privacy 18 16
Rear Quarter 71 45
RQ privacy 18 16
Back Light 71 45
BL privacy 18 16

Reaction score
2015 LR4 HSE.
Does anyone know what the front windows should be tinted at to MATCH the factory REAR windows exactly (what percentage %). (will NOT be adding additional tint to rear). Insofar as brand. I don't need top top of the line, just want to match and not bubble etc. Thanks folks! For the 2 windows (driver + passenger) what's a fair price to expect to pay?

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2015 LR4 HSE.
Does anyone know what the front windows should be tinted at to MATCH the factory REAR windows exactly (what percentage %). (will NOT be adding additional tint to rear). Insofar as brand. I don't need top top of the line, just want to match and not bubble etc. Thanks folks! For the 2 windows (driver + passenger) what's a fair price to expect to pay?
I tinted mine with 20% and it’s super close. My tint guy recommended it.

I believe I paid $100 or $120 but this was about 3 years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM