2005 LR3 SE-7 V8 for sale LOW MILES, EXTENDED WARRANTY, MINT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wilsonam

Reaction score
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE...OURS COMES WITH THE EXTENDED WARRANTY! This is a LOADED 2005 Land Rover LR3 SE 7 passenger V8 in MINT CONDITION. It comes with Land Rover's extended warranty 72 months/75,000 miles from May 31, 2005! The color is silver with black leather interior. Purchased 7 months ago CERTIFIED from Portland's Land Rover and has been serviced there since. This truck has NEW TIRES and NEW BRAKES. Just in for the major 30k tune up, and also includes FREE the 45k tune up from Land Rover Portland. Here are the specs: Exterior Color: Silver; Interior Color: Black Leather; Automatic; Upgraded XENON Lighting Package; Projector Headlights; Adjustable Suspension; Upgraded Full Size Spare with Matching 18" Alloy Wheel; Upgraded Heavy Duty Package; Locking Differential; Tow Package; 3 Moonroofs; Sensor Heated windshield; Rear Park Distance Control ; Tinted Windows; Upgraded Rear Passenger Seating (7 Passengers); Cold Climate Package with Front and Center Heated Seats; Heated Windshield and Washers; Rear 3rd Row Climate Option; Auxiliary Plug for MP3/iPod; Loaded with upgraded AM/FM/6 CD Audio System; Steering Wheel Audio Controls; Brand New Toyo Proxes S/T Tires 265/60/18; Brand New brakes; All weather Land Rover rubber floor mats througout; Clean title and Carfax ; Nonsmoker ; Warranty EXTENDED to 6 year/75,000 miles through Land Rover; It has been kept waxed, detailed, and ALWAYS garaged! I take pride in how my vehicle looks on the inside and out. Asking $30,900 OR BEST OFFER. Please contact me by phone or e-mail for more pictures if needed. Please call 503-590-4951 or [email protected] PICTURES CAN BE SEEN ON www. autotrader.com http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0

Last edited:

SoCalLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck in this market. I have the exact same car with the exact same specs except black w/ tan interior (plus the cooler box), new tires, brakes, 30,500 miles, original owner, blah blah blah. I've had it listed for over 4 months and can't even get interest at $29,500.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be in the dark here wilsonam, but wouldn't it make better sense to
sell your truck on a website where everybody doesn't already own one??

SoCalLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hehehe... Maybe he's at the same point I am with trying to unload it.....desperation, listing it everywhere, etc. To be fair, some LR3 owners may have friends who are in the market. Word of mouth... I'm going to be listing mine on the TaTa forum. :biggrin:

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck in this market. I have the exact same car with the exact same specs except black w/ tan interior (plus the cooler box), new tires, brakes, 30,500 miles, original owner, blah blah blah. I've had it listed for over 4 months and can't even get interest at $29,500.

Really, with the COld Weather and HD packages, and the extended warranty? Man, if your truck was white, we'd be talking. As it is...hmmm...

SoCalLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry...didn't read "extended" warranty when I scanned the post at first. My mistake. Mine has the remainder of the factory warranty. But yes, every other available dealer option. The market is just VERY soft for the used LR3s right now. I can drive a 2 mile stretch on Rt. 1 from Venice to Santa Monica and find at least 25 used ones at various dealers. I'm going the eBay route as soon as the damn CA DMV sends me my title.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hehehe... Maybe he's at the same point I am with trying to unload it.....desperation, listing it everywhere, etc. To be fair, some LR3 owners may have friends who are in the market. Word of mouth... I'm going to be listing mine on the TaTa forum. :biggrin:

SoCal, have you tried Craigs List?? I have a buddy who tried selling a 2001 Mercedes
for nine months through traders and local news papers, he put it on Craigs List
and sold it in two weeks. Don't know if he just got lucky, but it's another option
for you. Sorry you have to part with your LR3.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SoCal and wilsonam,

Did either of you consider dealer trade-in? I am soon to be in the same position (considering the sale of our fully loaded 2005 HSE 7) and weighing the options.

The current LR3 E-bay auction prices are suprisingly low. :-( Craigslist may be a better option.

SoCalLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had it listed on Craigslist for months as well. The local market here in southern California is just overloaded with LR3s and I wasn't willing to take the huge loss it would require to quickly unload it. I'm willing to take a realistic loss given the particulars on the LR3.

I bought my replacement vehicle on eBay so dealer trade wasn't an option, nor do I think a dealer would have gone over $26,000. Its just bad timing. Should have sold a year ago.

I'm going to list it on eBay with a reserve price. I'm hoping that since this is a pretty rare LR3 with all dealer options it will be attractive to someone where the market isn't flooded.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9