Zeigler Ford/FordFactoryPlans ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bane

Reaction score
Anyone used Zeigler Ford to buy the Ford ESP? Did you reeceive anything in the mail after buying? What was your experience overall?

Thanks

di_LR3_co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought one through them. best deal i could find.

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Contacted them through email and haven't heard back in a few weeks. Since it isn't a time sensitive priority I haven't followed up yet. I've heard mixed reviews.

Bane

Reaction score
Contacted them through email and haven't heard back in a few weeks. Since it isn't a time sensitive priority I haven't followed up yet. I've heard mixed reviews.

I am having the same experience, they have yet to call me back or answer my e-mail. Which makes me concerned about whether or not the order would actually be processed.

jtrain

Reaction score
Ford Esp

Same experience. Emailed and called 2X this week. No response. On the other hand, Jack at Lombard Ford has been very responsive. Only problem is the 7/75 plan he has is $3350- about $800 bucks more than the quote I got from Ziegler (online). My LR salesman has a Continental warranty for both his cars and recommended it to me. I will get a quote from him.

Bane

Reaction score
Same experience. Emailed and called 2X this week. No response. On the other hand, Jack at Lombard Ford has been very responsive. Only problem is the 7/75 plan he has is $3350- about $800 bucks more than the quote I got from Ziegler (online). My LR salesman has a Continental warranty for both his cars and recommended it to me. I will get a quote from him.

Does Jack Lomard Ford sell online? Can you give me contact information for them?

Thanks

jtrain

Reaction score
Does Jack Lomard Ford sell online? Can you give me contact information for them?

Thanks

Yes. I contacted him at [email protected]. I'm still asking him questions regarding the warranty and trying to get a little better price. All in all, he has been very responsive. Let me know how you make out.

jtrain

Reaction score
I managed to get a copy of the premium esp warranty from Lombard Ford and Ziegler Ford. The contracts are essentially the same. The Ziegler ESP warranty was dated from 2008 and the Lombard ESP was from Oct 2010 (with the disclaimer previous editions cannot be used). I wonder if the cheaper Ziegler warranty is valid since it is dated from 2008. Anybody have the ESP warranty from Ziegler and used it yet?? Any problems?

delcoquito

Reaction score
Michael Case runs the website (which is technically a Ziegler Ford affiliate only and does ONLY bulk sales of the ESP plan, hence the low pricing), but he NEVER responds!!! lol I've left him umpteen emails to no avail for over 2 months, as I'm sure tons of other people here have. However, if you call Ziegler Ford directly, the rep you would need to speak to who handles extended warranties is Dana. Dana's quotes are a tad bit higher than the website being that she is part of the the actual Ziegler dealership and under their direct purview.

Dana's rate was only $300 more than the website quoted me, but she actually responds to messages, and will walk you through the options and discuss the policy, etc. Ask her about your 2008 v. 2010 brochure concerns and let us know what she says.

Ziegler still has the best price out that I've seen, so it might be worthwhile to purchase through Dana her for a few extra bucks as opposed to the website if you have concerns.

Dana's # is 574-294-1563 x 202

CD

jtrain

Reaction score
Thanks! I gave Dana a call and she was very helpful. She is getting back to me on my questions regarding the contracts. She told me the 2008 contract would be null and void if there is a 2010 version. I then told her I got the 2008 version from the Ziegler website...I gave her the quotes I got from the Ziegler website,too. She told me that if my car has under 36k on it (it's at 35.5k), then she can get a better price on the new plan (7/100).
We'll see.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM