Take a wild guess..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derman

Reaction score
Winning!

It's actually Foreign Auto Body on Artesia - my brother and Dad own the shop. They do good custom stuff and I know they would take care of you. Just get it fixed where you are comfortable with - AAA is very good about getting it right through the repair process, so you should be in good shape. I'm sure you're guys in Gardena will pick it up if you aren't happy with the shop it's at.

Good luck and I'm glad everyone is safe.

Derman

Reaction score
Winning!

It's actually Foreign Auto Body on Artesia - my brother and Dad own the shop. They do good custom stuff and I know they would take care of you. Just get it fixed where you are comfortable with - AAA is very good about getting it right through the repair process, so you should be in good shape. I'm sure your guys in Gardena will pick it up if you aren't happy with the shop it's at.

Good luck and I'm glad everyone is safe.

TLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks God you and kids are OK.
Your damage may be more that $10,000. Once they start disassembling the truck you will know.
My wife had our kids in LR4 when someone run a red light and hit her. Nobody was injured but 2011 LR4 was totaled. ( no airbags deployment).
I can imagine how scary it was for you.
Hopefully your LR4 can be fixed and see many new off road miles.
This is how our LR4 looked like after an accident.

Attachments

• IMG_20130308_113006.jpg
    IMG_20130308_113006.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 66

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should upgrade to a 2014 / 2015 front end (bumper / grill / lights)

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the second photo you can make out the faint mark of the "Land Rover" letters of my hood on the lower end of his tailgate, about 3-4" lower than where they normally would be... I guess you can tell how hard I was braking, haha.

2015-03-01%2014.51.28.jpg

Is this West Coast Ink?? The Landy tattooed the Toyota! And good for your girls-- future Roveritas.

kalR

Reaction score
Thank God everyone is OK and thats the most important thing. Your LR4 inspired me to make a lot of changes to mine. Hope you can get it back on the road soon.

COSwede

Reaction score
Glad to hear everyone is OK, and good luck in your recovery! From a fan in Colorado. Ordered the sliders from Eric last week and I'm looking forward to seeing you and others in Overland Expo West in May.

eljefe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this sucks. accidents happen. glad everyone was ok. I hope you get the LR4 repaired. I recently had someone rear end me and it was not fun waiting for the repair.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Echoing what everyone else has said. So thankful to hear you all were OK. And it made me LOL to hear how your girls are taking it! I am sure they'll remember this for the rest of their lives. In fact, I can hear them when they are 16 or 17 and have their first fender bender. And before Dad can say anything they'll say, "Remember when ...".

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72