Take a wild guess..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TangoRed

Reaction score
I haven't posted here in a long time. Glad to hear you and your family are OK and you got your car back! Out of curiosity- do you think your tires negatively affected your braking distance?

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In all honesty, the only things that affected my braking distance were my distraction and delayed reflexes... The car, the brakes, the tires, the guy in front of me had nothing to do with it. Nope, I am afraid I need to take full credit for this crash. My wife wasn't even in the car, so I can't blame her either, darn it. To answer your question, the tires and brakes performed admirably once I stepped on them, and most likely avoided a more serious outcome.

Last edited:

classic

Reaction score
how does it drive after its all repaired? like new?
any upgrades?

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No upgrades, drives like a dream. Had to go back once for alignment of the new headlights, and the steering wheel was a bit off center, probably due to them installing a new airbag and rotary coupler (I guess a deployed airbag requires replacement of all switchgear in the steering wheel as well.) All has been taken care of, overall I am very happy with their work. The LR4 is really a fantastic car, you realize it after spending a month driving in a rented Korean sedan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM