Leaky Windsheild??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C

Cat

Leaky Windshield??

I have just discovered that while driving during heavy rains, I have leaks at top corners of front windshield on both sides. Has anyone experienced like problem/s? If so, has appropriate resolution been found/made for your problem...

Last edited by a moderator:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Return to the dealer and have it fixed under warrenty....

R

RadRocker

Bummer! Get it fixed like Joey says. Very strange design problem indeed.

How fast do you drive?

C

conerly

Dealer had one in for the windshield when I bought

There was a white LR3 in when I was test driving with a leak in the wind sheild. Dealer was fixing.

Good Luck

C

Cat

Thanks for the headsup, guys... I am heading for dealership asap... if anyone else has any input, it would be greatly appreciated...

T

tzucc

I have driven through some pretty hard rain lately and had absolutely no leaks in the front windshield or anywhere else for that matter. Incredible. Absolutely a dealer warranty fix.

O

Outrageous

Have them check the drains for the sunroof. And please report back about what the fix was.

madtownrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outrageous said:
Have them check the drains for the sunroof. And please report back about what the fix was.

Good idea...my sunroof drain had something lodged in it and the first heavy rain resulted in a wet dashboard ;-(

Blew out the drains with an air compressor...no problems since then.

O

Outrageous

If you open the sunroof and look around the periphery, you should be able to see holes for water to drain. These holes are connected to tubes which are routed down the A or B pillars (not sure on the LR3) to exit safely under the car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99