LR4 on 18 inch rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thought I would share a couple pics of my LR4. I just had the 18 inch Compomotive wheels and Cooper Zeon LTZs installed this morning by my dealer. They couldn't get the spare to fit under the car, so I guess I will have to work on squeezing it up in there.

A couple thanks to guys on this forum - to Rob for the Sasquatch rods (shortened about 8mm from stock for about a 1.5" lift) and Luke for the wheels. I think the whole thing turned out great and i cant wait to hit the trails!

Nathan

Attachments

• IMG_0581.jpg
    IMG_0581.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 957
  • IMG_0582.jpg
    IMG_0582.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 906

EIGHTLUG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great lookin' rig! Is there a local retailer (U.S.) for those wheels?

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I don't think so.
You can order them directly from Compomotive in the UK.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nathan,

The truck looks great! Sure makes me hjealous that you get to mod your truck so soon after getting it.

I'm glad the rods worked well for you. That extra height sure makes the stance correct for a vehicle with such offroad ability.

I can't wat to see it perform in the dirt. Make sure you get pics or video when you get to take it offroad.

Rob

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
loooove the look, made me itchin' to get another set!

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome! How close is the fit between the calipers (Front) and the rim? Also, were you able to balance the rim/tire with stick on weights? SWEET!

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah it is a very tight fit. There is maybe 1-2 mm of gap between the calipers and the wheels, but thats all you need! My LR dealer mounted and balanced them for me and they were able to balance them with the stick on weights.

Cogs4x4

Reaction score
So will my 18 & cooper 285/60/18's off my old LR3 and fit my new LR4?

Have the set in the garage and didn't want to sell them... 60-80% life left on them...

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 18 in lr3 wheels won't fit. They won't be big enough to cover the bigger lr4 brakes. These compomotive wheels are the only 18s that fit.

So will my 18 & cooper 285/60/18's off my old LR3 and fit my new LR4?

Have the set in the garage and didn't want to sell them... 60-80% life left on them...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72