2015 LR4 Windshield Wipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarcusTriton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 2 hours of studying wipers for my vehicle I Just ordered these wipers recommended for my 2012 LR4 HSE...3 piece set for $23.40. Yeah I'm cheap:biggrin:
I'll see how they are and circle back and let you all know. If they're garbage, I'll go to Walmart. A lot times your paying just for the name. Sometimes new company's trying to get a leg in the game have pretty good products. Just sayin'...

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
C O S T C O. Michelin blades. About $7 US when on sale. If they don't work then return them.

MarcusTriton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
C O S T C O. Michelin blades. About $7 US when on sale. If they don't work then return them.
Great thanks...I heard good things about Michelin blades from Amazons 1 star reviewers...The reviewers give 1 star ratings to Bosch and RainX...and said they were happy that they bought Michelin blades...I'll try them next if my no-name blades that I ordered fail...Smearing silicone on my windshield is not an option for my active LR4 windshield...

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great thanks...I heard good things about Michelin blades from Amazons 1 star reviewers...The reviewers give 1 star ratings to Bosch and RainX...and said they were happy that they bought Michelin blades...I'll try them next if my no-name blades that I ordered fail...Smearing silicone on my windshield is not an option for my active LR4 windshield...

Word…They’re amazing. That “buildup” is like wax on the cars paint. You don’t see that right? The water glides off sometimes and with the right speed? I don’t even need my wipers. Had the same piaa silicone blades on for like 8 years now in nyc weather.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72