2015 LR4 Windshield Wipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarcusTriton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your witness...I have a hard time seeing through my windshield mainly at night because of the glare of oncoming lights of other vehicles, that I attribute to 11yr old windshield glass and the fine inlaid wires that are in it, even though I keep the windshield always clean...adding a layer of silicone to it to distort it more seems counter productive to me...just sayin'...

Last edited:

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't see how silcone wipers are going to deposit silcone on the windshield. If I lived where temps rarely go below freezing I would ditch the wired windshield.

Replace your glass! Even my 3-4 year old ones are severely pitted but we do have harsher environment.

Reaction score
I looked at a set of Bosch Icon wipers I have in the garage.

There are NO markings on the wipers themselves. At least that I can see.

So do them one at a time!!
Per BOSCH tech. team. The B wiper [which is usu. RIGHT side] is the same dims in length but slightly more bowed or concaved, so visually you can tell the difference. Again, great rec!!!

txfromwi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 & 2015 Houston TX. 2016 Rochester NY
Reviews on Amazon and etc. are pretty much garbage. (But I still do look at them...)
Even I can now recognize fake 1 star reviews.

But, there are folks out there in YouTube land that make amazing side by side, detailed, data driven comparisons of all kinds of products.

I would recommend going to You Tube and checking out some wiper comparisons.

Waterndirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed a pair of Piaa 97055 on my 2015, I installed two 22", they fit just fine. They are quiet and clean water off very well. Can't speak to longevity yet. I had these on previously and they were garbage. Drivers side had an annoying click during the cycle which I could not figure out.

Longtrail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reviews on Amazon and etc. are pretty much garbage. (But I still do look at them...)
Even I can now recognize fake 1 star reviews.

But, there are folks out there in YouTube land that make amazing side by side, detailed, data driven comparisons of all kinds of products.

I would recommend going to You Tube and checking out some wiper comparisons.

I tend to look at the number of reviews on Amazon, if an item has say 10 then I take it with a pinch of salt; 100 reviews then I comb through them to figure out quality of the reviews; then and only then do I make a decision, it's basic stats at the end of the day! I also like YouTube... Project Farm comes to mind!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72