2015 LR4 Windshield Wipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I've been running stock [front = rear] wipers on a 2015 LR4. Which I believe are MFG. by TRICO for LAND ROVER, but could be wrong? While...I do like the OEM/stock Wipers because they are so sleek and low profile, and aerodynamic. And spec'd for the LR4 2015-16.
As most know, other then sleek, they aren't great. 22" on driver & passenger is weak for an SUV of this nature [should be longer IMO]. The heat also delaminates the rubber slide very quickly, before I can even really get some use out of them.
Cost between $75-$100 for the FRONT from a dealership.

Any ideas on a replacement OPTION?

Threw these BOSCH wipers on for [$50 for the front pair]:

Spectrum DirectFit Beam Wiper Blades

They seem fine but...
[1] are bulky and stick out from the Windsheild about 1/2" to 3/4" inch further than OEM/stock
[2] Hopeful that these BOSCH won't mess the blade arms up, or the timing, and the auto rain sensor function?!

Any Recs. for a sleeker more durable one.

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Silicone blades are superior.

I use PIAA wiper blades.

They're not exactly cheap but they do last longer. I live in Arizona and have had zero issues with the heat degrading blades, however I park in a garage 99% of the time.

txfromwi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 & 2015 Houston TX. 2016 Rochester NY
Bosch sells them as drivers side and passengers side, two different wipers.

This is the current Amazon description, current price $58 for the pair.

BOSCH 22A22B ICON Beam Wiper Blades - Driver and Passenger Side - Set of 2 Blades (22A & 22B)​

You can also buy them separately.

Nechaken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird! Never knew about this, just grabbed 2 of the 22 inchers. Maybe this is why I'm not super-impressed with my wipers.

Icon 22A
  • Specifies a less curved shape than the B wipers.
  • It is best suited for the driver’s side position.
Icon 22B
  • Has a more curved shape and higher curvature flexibility.
  • Works better at the curved portions of the windshield.

Longtrail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Silicone blades are superior.

I use PIAA wiper blades.

They're not exactly cheap but they do last longer. I live in Arizona and have had zero issues with the heat degrading blades, however I park in a garage 99% of the time.

I also put these on my wife's car and so far have had no complaints; I did this based on some comprehensive research after getting annoyed by the longevity of Bosch wipers! It appears that silicon wipers are the way to go when you're in the know...

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Michelin ones from Costco and I replace every year or second year. They were an sale for $10 CDN/ That's like $7 US..
Screenshot 2023-11-02 190738.png

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72