13 lr4 - does it have heavy duty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goody

Reaction score
I'm close to pulling the trigger on a 13 lr4 that thee dealer says has the heavy duty package. It has the full size spare but I'm not seeing anything on topix that says it has it.

How is it listed on topix's feature list?

Is ther any other way to tell?

Is it possible that it has a full size spare without HDP?

Hopefully I will be joing the club tomorrow if I can figure this out abpnd we can work out a deal.

RBA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what topix is but can't you just sit in the truck and turn the screen to the 4x4 mode and see if a rear locker exists?

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what topix is but can't you just sit in the truck and turn the screen to the 4x4 mode and see if a rear locker exists?

This and if you can't get in, look at the spare wheel should be the same as the rest of the wheels.

spizzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This and if you can't get in, look at the spare wheel should be the same as the rest of the wheels.
Yes, look underneath the rear of the vehicle - if the spare tire is a full size wheel/tire, then it is most likely an HD-equipped LR4. I say
"most likely" because it is possible for a non-HD owner to aftermarket a full sized spare.

OR more definitively, look for the 4x4 feature/screen in the Nav computer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM