1996 LandRover Discovery Overheating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

top222

What Could it possibly Be, it overheats BUT i get NO heat inside the car, after the car gets warm the water boils in the Water tank were u pour water in, and when you open its sprays water

skyguy

Reaction score
Maybe we should let our trucks mate. Mine is frozen solid lol.

Good luck with your truck. Check for a hose that is weak as it may be collapsing and causing a blockage

whiskeynipple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
enginge thermastat?
bad heater core?
thers a thermastat in the heater core... right?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I would say thermostat or low on coolant. Remember if you overheat to many times you will need a new engine... aluminum engines do not like being overheated.

R

royw

my truck water boils out but does not over heat replaced waterpump , cap ,radtor removed thermostat can not find what it is

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Hang on, you say you have replaced the water pump, the radiator cap, the radiator? and removed the thermostat and it still boils over?

Give us some history on this vehicle what has been done, mileage, year, and what if anything has happened prior to it boiling over.

Did you run the vehicle long after it boiled over? Or did you shut it down ASAP?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99