2006 LR3 interior door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T-Mac

Reaction score
Hi All,

I really do not like the interior door handles on my 2006 LR3, they are cheap plastic and squeek everytime I open or close the door does anyone have any suggestions on where I could get some better quality ones?:confused:

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get yourself some graphite powered lube. Then a vacuum to suck up the fallen powder. That's probably your best bet.

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My door handles snap, crackle, and pop as well. I drove an '09 at my local dealers when my D3 was in for service, the '09 handle crackled as well. Guess they never fixed the design. I don't know of any aftermarket handles or improved handles.

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never had that problem with my Sport or my LR3. They are basically the same handles inside and out. Hmmm. :confused:

PicnSav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I really do not like the interior door handles on my 2006 LR3, they are cheap plastic and squeek everytime I open or close the door does anyone have any suggestions on where I could get some better quality ones?:confused:

I opened my door handles and sprayed a dry silicon lube inside. This took 90% of noise away. There are two tabs underneath each handle, push those with a small screwdriver to open.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72