2008 landrover lr2 coolant leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2bucket

Reaction score
My 2008 Landrover LR2 has a coolant leak coming from the rear of the engine. It looks like the leak could be coming from a hose going into the rear of the engine. Has anyone had this problem.

2bucket

Reaction score
2008 land rover lr2 coolant leak

After looking farther into coolant leak I found coolant coming from a hose assembly off the back side of engine. Hose assembly has a elbow at the top of it. Maybe some kind of vent. Is anyone familiar with this?

Garyrate2

Reaction score
I think I have the same problem. I just replaced my top coolant hose, the oil coolant hose, and the thermostat hose to the oil coolant hose. I'm still researching, but I think that piece you are talking about goes right into the engine. Everything is a pain to get off, but once you do it, it's not difficult to do again. The main issue is realizing what connects to the hoses to remove them. You have to remove the 6 intake plenum though. If you don't, you won't have room to do anything.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72