2013???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was really hoping for adaptive dynamic suspension from FF (with variable dampers that adjust 100/sec) as an option.

Last edited:

obdoc

Reaction score
I bought my LR4 from Encino. Sales guy was pretty responsive and took decent care of me. I am actually in NV and he got my deal set and picked me up at the airport. His name was Robert Thompson

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes Robert Thompson is an excellent guy. Unfortunately he is no longer with encino. He was the person i was talking to and was waiting for him to place my order for the 13, but then he left i think a couple of months ore more ago.

I really hope they have not messed with the LUX wheels design.

obdoc

Reaction score
Huh, what do you know. I bought my car at the end of May. What do you know. Good luck with the 2013 search.

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know, i remember now...

As i was doing my test drive with him. His cell rang, after he got off the call, he mentioned about a customer he was gonna go pick up at the airport. It was around May when that happened. Ha! Talk about coincidence.

He had a great demeanor and character, you don't come across people like that in sales that often.

Last edited:

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would have been nice to see an 8 speed transmission and flappy paddles. Oh well. Brits always get what we can't have it seems.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New 19" standard HSE Lux wheels (not a big fan myself):
LR_D4_13MY_05_Poster.jpg
LR_D4_13MY_02_Poster.jpg

New Arabica premium leather:
LR_D4_13MY_06_Poster.jpg
LR_D4_13MY_07_Poster.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online