95 dicso will not start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

earthworm9

Reaction score
Hello, My 95 disco at times will knock and stall when i put it in gear. I will floor it and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. Now it just wont start at all, it just turns over, and I dont smell any gas although I had it floored. Please help! Thanks

vegas99d1

Reaction score
have you kept up with your maint? Changed your fuel filter lately? Checked if you have any pressure at the fuel rail? Is your fuel pump turning on?

How mechanically inclined are you? If not too much, you may want to take it to a LR shop to get it checked out.

Good luck & hope you get it sorted! =)

earthworm9

Reaction score
I dont know a lot, where is the fuel filter and fuel pump located? I can tinker but cannot tear a whole lot apart without getting into trouble.

vegas99d1

Reaction score
First thing you should do is get a copy of the RAVE manual, you can do a search and find a link somewhere. The fuel filter is located in the passenger side rear tire well on the top of the frame. The fuel pump is located in the back cargo area, under the carpeting smack dab in the middle of the cargo area. You have to remove the cover plate to access the pump. If you don't know how to use a multimeter or do basic maint, i would highly suggest you take your truck to a professional LR shop to get looked @.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112