A-Frame Installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acsubie

Reaction score
hello..anyone know where i can find a step by step guide on installing the Landrover A frame, i used the search function and found a link to the landrover site but it was no active, any help in this matter is greatly appreciated...thanks

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Www.ownerinfo.landrover.com

WWW.OWNERINFO.LANDROVER.COM was working a minute ago. 06/12 2:19 PM.

There are 2 different part #'s of A-bar. VUB501210, which has bolts that go through the front to install, and LR005237, which uses a tab-bracket @ the back for installation.

Good Luck!

acsubie

Reaction score
well i received the A-frame today, much to my surprise the 4 main installation brackets are missing, i purchased this used but in the auction it stated hardware included

is there anywhere or way to source these?

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The attaching parts come in a kit and you get every mounting piece. If it has 4 through holes to mount it through the bumper, you need VUB502880. If it does not, it mounts with tabs on the back that go to the bumper, you need LR005238. I hope you got a smokin; deal, because they come in @ appx $145, and $95 respectively.
Fabbing the brackets could be a chore.
Sounds like your seller is in trouble.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99