Air Suspension goes up for no reason! HELP !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Speed racer

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was driving my 2005 HSE the other day and I was just sitting at a stop light, and the front end of the car suddenly went up and stayed up. It actually felt like it was supposed to be at that hight and maybe I didn''''t realize the car had slowly went down in the front for some reason over time.. Weird !

I have been driving the car and everything seems to be working great. Highway driving it lowers down to the appropriate hight and then when off the highway and regular driving it goes back up to the middle light....I never feel any drastic changes at all.... Then today it did it again when I was in a drive through.. Car was driving fine, it showed it was at normal driving height and then it went up all of a sudden and leveled out....

Is this an intermitant problem, should I be worried.... It has only did this twice, but it was in the last week or so Freaky Feeling !!...Thanks Guys

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
If it is under warranty, I would have it looked at... if not then I would worry about it.

I know, not the answer you want, but I have heard that the 03 - 06 RR have had some odd issues.

strutmastr

Reaction score
It is very possible that your airbag has a hole or crack in it so the compressor is working over time to make up for it. I would recommend going to strutmasters.com and checking out the conversion kits. The kit converts you from the air to powder coated American made steel coil springs that are guaranteed to last the life of the car. This is the only true fix for your suspension. I added the link below so you can take a look.

http://www.strutmasters.com/land-rover-suspension-parts-s/21.htm

Hopefully this will help you

Alexandro

Reaction score
I have this too. It can go up or down! It can go up only front left, or only front right! I think its measure high and then decide if it should go up or down! Have this stuff everyday.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM