Airspring problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubbs

Reaction score
All fixed. I replaced a 30A fuse under the hood. Then put the LR on a lift and checked power connections to the air compressor unit. The power connection that powers on the compressor was loose, so I reclamped it on securely. After that I lowered the LR and turned on the ignition. The compressor kicked on and the ass end rose like a ****** who was given a hundred dollar bill. All is good. Thank you to everyone who provided suggestions on my issue.

Dubbs

Reaction score
If a "bonet" is the same as a hood, than yes it has been replaced. It also had a faulty connection at the compressor where the power feeds in. All has been fixed and it is running fine. Thanks for your suggestion though.

shaunyb007

Reaction score
Same problem as mine it will stop up for weeks then deflate for no reason. I freed off the rods that are fitted just infront of the rear wheels. it seems to be working ok now but i will be trying other things the weekend if i get any joy i will post

strutmastr

Reaction score
Just an idea, Depending on where you live it could be the weather that is affecting it.The thing that most people don't know about air suspension is that the airbags are not meant to be in temperatures below 40 degrees and about 90 degrees. This is most of the WORLD. You will start having problems only when you are in those temperatures but then it will cause permanent damage. I would recommend going to strutmasters.com and checking out the conversion kits. They are powder coated American made steel coil springs. They are guaranteed to last the life of your car and can withstand any weather. I posted the link below so you can take a look.

http://www.strutmasters.com/land-rover-suspension-parts-s/21.htm

I hope I was of some help

Good Luckl!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM