Anyone know where I can get some ATRs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked all over the web trying to find a place that has them in stock and nada. I even placed an order at Discount tire direct under the impression that they had them... but I got a call today saying they were out of stock.

I am missing something, Has the tire been discontinued?

I am returning to stock setup (i.e. no more lift or Cooper Stts) as i return to college.... which is at least 3 hours from the closest dealer, and I don't feel like driving that far on my bump stops with 32s on would be a good idea some i decided to drop some cash and get some ATRs for my 19s... but i can't find them anywhere online, I'm going to try the local tire places and see if they can give me a good deal next.

goinsurfin

Reaction score
did you try tirerack? they had them in stock a month ago when I was searching the site. great tires too!

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first place i tried actually... Also looked at tread depot, discount tire direct and several other random ones after searching on google for awhile

goinsurfin

Reaction score
Wow that is crazy. I would call Pirelli and find out what the deal is with the tires. I have about 34k on my ATRs and love them. I was lucky enough to find a set of 18" wheels for future back up..

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try Pirelli tomorrow if I can't get the tires locally at like a sears auto center or merchants tire etc.

Glad to hear you like the ATRs, since i'm going back to 19s for a while i really wanted to replace the stock tires on them... and keep some off road traction (that i've grown quite accustomed to with my cooper STTs) but still will do great in the snow of upstate NY... and not go all out and get MT-Rs (although those would be sweet... but five ATRs was pushing the limits on my budget, no way can i do 5 MT-Rs haha)

goinsurfin

Reaction score
Why not just keep the Coopers on? The ATRs are not an aggressive tread like MTRs but should handle fine through the snow. where do you go to school? Back in my college days, i visited some friends at Hamilton College and yeah, the snow just dumped on that entire area...had a good time running around those hilly farm roads with my little wrangler....

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love too, but i just dont like the idea of possibly getting a suspension fault and being SOL riding on the bump stops with 32s 3 hours too the closet dealer.... lol it'd probably be cheaper to get a faultmate to fix the possible suspension fault, but i'm not going to be doing any ******** wheeling at school and so i'll just be ******* away gas money and loosing drive-ability of the LR3 for nothing

Oh and I go to St. Lawrence University (Go Saints). Its all the way up in Canton, NY:

NY_335.gif

... middle of nowhere, but very close to Canada :wink:

And funny you should mention Hamilton, i applied there as well as 16 other schools :cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo