Anyone need a cargo barrier/dog guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I

iwhound

jwc3 said:
I don't need one -- I have a well-trained dog.
Aren't you just freakin special. I guess the rest of us mortals can aspire to be that great one day. In the mean time we'll have to use silly things such as dog barriers and baby seats to help keep our loved ones safe as they grow up and learn.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, i pictured an 'untrained' infant in a baby seat too. Or for that matter, an untrained adult wearing a seatbelt.
So, what will you do with your dog without the barrier? I still don't see how your dog is too big for the space behind the second row of seats though. That seems like a lot of room...

I

iwhound

Roverman
I'm just going to sell the barrier. I was thinking if someone on here needed one I could save them some money, instead of paying the dealerships for one.
I really can't explain how big the dog is, you just have to see him. When he stands in the back, he is longer than the truck is wide. Shetland pony size but not as fat. Like I said before, think of a Great Dane but bigger.

D

DonA

I sent you a PM about price, I have been contemplating getting one of these.

D

davechogan

Thought this might help to give an idea of the size of an Irish Wolfhound. My friend had one, we are talking huge! (This pic is not my friend's).

Attachments

• wesen_01_1.jpg
    wesen_01_1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 64
I

iwhound

That's it exactly davechogan. That's about the only way to describe it. Great picture.

D

DonA

If this is what you are selling
LR3Accessories_Racks_and_Storage_53469384-C272-4D13-A771-F8A55AC2E173_135x180.jpg
Please email me I am interested [email protected]

I thought my 130# Black Lab was a large dog WOW! :eek: makes him look like a puppy

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112