Anyone need a cargo barrier/dog guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I

iwhound

Hey all. I have a dog barrier that I ordered with my HSE and took it out the day I got the truck. I'm not sure what I was thinking as I have an Irish Wolfhound and there is NO way he will fit with the barrier in. I was going to put it on Ebay but thought I'd seen if anyone here needs it first. I have all the hardware etc. Let me know if anyone is interested.

P

pbrover

Hello...How much I am in Monterey, CA?

So it includes the cargo divide and dog divider?

Thank you,
Shawn

I

iwhound

Sorry, no, just the dog barrier. The one that goes across behind the second row seats.

R

roverall

How hard is it to remove to dog barrier and put it back in?

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iwhound - I get the name now.
That must be a damn big dog! It doesn't have enough room behind the second row??

I

iwhound

Not terribly hard to remove. Six hand screws....I think (I took it out of the truck the day after I got it). It is kind of awkward to take in and out of the truck as it is one piece. Very solid though when mounted.

I

iwhound

roverman said:
Iwhound - I get the name now.
That must be a damn big dog! It doesn't have enough room behind the second row??
Yeah he is pretty big. He's still a puppy though. He's only ten months old and about 36" at the shoulder and 150lbs. Another inch or two in height and 20-30 more pounds to go. Think of a Great Dane but bigger and shaggy.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
training aside, it's still a good idea for safety. I wouldn't want a 180lb dog flying through my cabin if I ever got in an accident. They do make harnesses for seatbelts i suppose. Unfortunately my dog trained ME early, he sits in front and that's that. I'm lucky I even get to drive...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112