Blown Tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. I'm also a BMW enthusiast. I would argue that Germans are exceptional drivers too.

I couldn't agree more. That is where I got my driver's license and my first car was a E21 carbureted 320 (almost as old as I was back then), etc.
Great driving skills over there and respectful as well. I am not gonna get started on the conditions over here ;)

GermanRoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To add to my recent woes....

The LR roadside service group sent a nice gentlemen to help my wife put the spare on. Little did he (or I) know that there is an air compressor in front of the rear drivers side tire. Its encasing appears to be part of the frame and also right where he jacked the car up to change the tire. As you may suspect he broke the bracket that holds the compressor and now I get this really wierd sounds when I start the car. Fortunately my LR dealer is going to take care of it while putting me in a loaner.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To add to my recent woes....

The LR roadside service group sent a nice gentlemen to help my wife put the spare on. Little did he (or I) know that there is an air compressor in front of the rear drivers side tire. Its encasing appears to be part of the frame and also right where he jacked the car up to change the tire. As you may suspect he broke the bracket that holds the compressor and now I get this really wierd sounds when I start the car. Fortunately my LR dealer is going to take care of it while putting me in a loaner.
Wow! :) I've heard of other folks doing that. You should print out a color diagram for next time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whartonlax