Bluetooth???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jkhaz

Reaction score
I know this is a stupid question becasue it should seem obvious but here it is. My LR3 SE has the phone button on the right side of the radio controls, but doesnt have the talk and end button on the steering wheel like my moms Range Rover. I also saw in my manual that some dont even have the button for it. Ive tried connecting my iphone but it wont connect. any help would be much appreciated.

krizza91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't know... my phone on/activate device Button is on the left side of the steering wheel and the accept incoming or end call buttons are on the right side. sorry I couldn't help...but perhaps this article on setting up an iphone and bluetooth auto connection might. its a very basic article and you may have a more in depth problem, but it might just do the trick.
good luck!

http://www.ehow.com/how_5567320_setup-bluetooth-connection-iphone.html

steve c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our 05 had the buttons but no bluetooth -- our 08 HSE has both.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your iPhone cannot find "Land Rover" or "Ford" when you search for a Bluetooth device with you car running, despite the icons on the radio panel you don't have either factory or dealer accessory Bluetooth modules installed, sorry.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My iphone initially had trouble finding the LR3 bluetooth module to the point I had given up even though I have the talk and end buttons on the steering wheel. If you dont have the buttons. Its worth rebooting the phone a couple times to be sure. It still has trouble occasionally <5% of the time.

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try a hard reset on the iphone. Hold the "Home" and "Power" button for ~10 seconds. You'll see everything just turn off. This helps sometimes with those issues.

hlbeckley

Reaction score
I too have the phoen button on the dash, but no Begin and End clal buttons on wheel. Tried searching for the car and tried asking my dealer, but it seems i simply dont have the bluetooth availble/installed

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4