Can't wait to try out my new LR3 off road.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J

javert

Anyone else attending LR Manhattan's off road driving adventure on 5/13?

D

discoinjapan

Have fun!! It seems to me most of these LR3 owners are all about BLING and not interested in using the vehicle they purchased as it was intended.

woodmews

Reaction score
We went to the LI/Landrover off road event and had the best time. you will hear noises you never thought you would. Enjoy, wish we were there.

B

benfica09

javert said:
Anyone else attending LR Manhattan's off road driving adventure on 5/13?

any more info on this event? I looked on their site but found nothing.
I'm interested. email me if you find anything.

woodmews

Reaction score
You usually are invited by the dealership that you purchased your vehicle from and they only invite their customers. Would love to find a place to go offroad around Long Island, if any one knows of a place.

B

benfica09

thats what I figured. I had just missed the event put on by my dealer in NJ.

bizdack

Reaction score
Not sure if both Paul Miller LR dealerships (Parsippany/Woodbridge) sent out the same invites to the same event (Rallye at the United States Equestrian Team Headquarters in Gladstone NJ).

My dealership is in Woodbridge and that's the invite they sent.

Anyway, I think its either not a lot of people signed up or they just cancelled the whole thing. The organizer phoned me up about the cancellation and mentioned that there will be one in June this year.

If I hear anything, will keep you guys posted.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112