Clear Side Markers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with smoked off of EBAY - very happy with the look

_L3O7149.jpg

_L3O7146.jpg

_L3O7144.jpg

You slide the old lamp unit forward against it's metal spring clip - then lift out the back end first. Lamp fitting is a bayonet into the lamp lens.

Refit is reverse - easy to do, just take care not to over-compress the metal spring clip.

Looks awesome. Do you have a part # mine is white too

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine from RoverConnection.com. Pretty cheap. Very easy to install. Came with the amber bulb as well.
IMG_1894.jpg

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the clear with black but smoke would look awesome. Coopers look good too real agressive. hope shes not always that clean. what rack do you have on there? I was looking at the LR rack but 1200 k is too much

Chief Justice

Reaction score
cdodkin- looks great. I also have a white 08 and just ordered the black lenses. Just curious. Did you replace the clear bulb with an amber bulb or did you just keep the clear? If so what does it look like illuminated?

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the clear with black but smoke would look awesome. Coopers look good too real agressive. hope shes not always that clean. what rack do you have on there? I was looking at the LR rack but 1200 k is too much
No, not always that clean. :cool:
That's a Brownchurch rack. Rovers North is the exclusive American distributor. I wanted a lower profile, close fitting rack that only covered the area where the rails are. This was the best option. I added a wind deflector later for the noise, and it's perfect. Here's some less clean pics. :smile:
IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my smoke lights today. Is there a link to show how to put these on I didnt get instructions or anything.?
Thanks

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are spring loaded. Just slide toward the front to compress the spring, then pull out. The bulb just twist locks into it. No tools. 2 minutes total job time, tops.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got the one side in fine went to put the other side in and the clip broke!! Called the company explained what happenend and they charged me for the replacement!!! So now I have on smoke and one yellow the smoke really looks much better

cdodkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cdodkin- looks great. I also have a white 08 and just ordered the black lenses. Just curious. Did you replace the clear bulb with an amber bulb or did you just keep the clear? If so what does it look like illuminated?

I used orange bulbs (came with my FleaBay kit) - so they light up orange :biggrin:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4