Clear Side Markers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdodkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got the one side in fine went to put the other side in and the clip broke!! Called the company explained what happenend and they charged me for the replacement!!! So now I have on smoke and one yellow the smoke really looks much better

Did I mention "just take care not to over-compress the metal spring clip" :eek:

Same happened to me, but my FleaBay seller provided a free replacement when I sent the busted one back.

I used ROVERACTIVE http://stores.ebay.com/ROVERACTIVE_W0QQssPageNameZl4QQtZkm

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I did remember that and I beat the crap out of the first one I put on until I realized where the clip hooked. Thought the other side would be a breeze just placed it in and snap.

cdodkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I did remember that and I beat the crap out of the first one I put on until I realized where the clip hooked. Thought the other side would be a breeze just placed it in and snap.

I'd give the supplier some **** for sure - 'not fit for purpose' would be my opening phrase - followed by 'I'll return the old one and you send me a new one at no cost'

Now, if you paid by credit card, you could look for a refund via their protection as the product was defective.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I explained exactly what happed and he said since it arrived unbroken he had to charge me. They are only sold in pairs he gave me half off and no shipping - big flip. I will never puchase anything from them again. I was shocked, he was going to charge me full price and shipping I assumed they would send a new one for free. I guess if you try to put one in and it breaks just tell this company it came that way.

cdodkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I explained exactly what happed and he said since it arrived unbroken he had to charge me. They are only sold in pairs he gave me half off and no shipping - big flip. I will never puchase anything from them again. I was shocked, he was going to charge me full price and shipping I assumed they would send a new one for free. I guess if you try to put one in and it breaks just tell this company it came that way.

That sucks - if it's FleaBay, be sure to give him a poor rating once you have your side markers installed ok.

cdodkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not just pull the clip out of one of your old lenses?

I thought that as well - but the locking tabs that hold the metal parts in place seem to be 'fit once and forget' :mad:

After half an hour with pliers trying to pull the old busted clip out - I gave up :eek:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4