CPO, worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickLR3HSE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention that as well. Get a car facts report on the vin. Then call the dealership that is listed on the car facts and get a full report of issues the vehicle has had. Before we bought ours i spoke to the service department where the vehicle was taken. It had been well taken care of, all regular maintenance was done when it was supposed to be.

This really depends on the car itself. And all CPO's are not equal. We did buy a CPO kinda by default. We looked at two nearly identical CPO rigs, one from another dealer and they were not prepped the same. The one we bought was done MUCH better. The other had foam exposed on one of the seats because the hole in the leather was too big or something. That would have been fixed with the dealer we bought ours from. There were other issues as well.

I would buy another CPO rig tho for piece of mind and the extra warranty. We also got an additional extended warranty as well, which we have already used and probably paid for itself by 40% so far.

Take a look at the wear and tear on the rig you want to buy. If it looks like it was very well kept, you might be ok without warranty. If not, then I would get it. Also you can call LR corporate and give them a VIN and they can tell if it's had it's regular service.

J.D.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM