Discount OEM Parts / Rear Door Hinges ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B

barfoot1

I’m new to the Land Rover scene (I just purchased a ’97 Discovery) and was wondering, is there a source for discounted OEM parts? Are there any dealers that offer special club pricing or anything? I am in need of new hinges for the rear cargo door and new front hood latch release linkage.

OR

Is there a company that makes a replacement hinge for the rear door on the D1? From what I have read, it seems like they are pretty prone to rusting, which is what mine are doing. In fact, the bottom hinge has started to separate.

Thanks in advance!
-John

cjqsmom

Reaction score
roverlandparts.com I found this website and their prices seem fair to good for me. But I just bought one too so maybe someone else may know a better place.

Celeste

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
you can also look into used parts... I know "Will Tillery" at www.roverguy.com has used vehicles he is always parting out.

DirtyDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanna get some of those lamborghini door hinges for my Rover lol... where the doors flip up. It'd look crazy but it'd be too expensive.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90