dvd installed in LR3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

man007b

Does anyone have a dvd player installed in their LR3? If so can you post some pictures or explain how it was installed in your vehicle?

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are numerous previous threads. I think the search function can find them fairly easily...

M

man007b

Thanks! The previous threads are from some time ago. Any new installs and any recommendations of where to place the screens? Most of the threads mention problems with sound. Has any one installed any systems they are happy with and recommend the same install? I have a 2005 LR3 HSE and am eager to place a dvd player in it.

C

Carnut

I had these put in my 06 for my twin boys. The switches on the console control the screens and the speakers. Sound only come though 2nd row speakers.

Attachments

• MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 212
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 166

Echoes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pics.

I noticed in one that you had a garage door opener.

Wasn't sure if you knew this, you can program your rearview mirror to open it for you.

Grendal_Fly

Reaction score
Looks good,
Who did the install and what make are the screens?

M

man007b

Looks really good! I was planning on installing my dvd and screens this weekend! Who did your install?

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The biggest screen you can fit into the tiny LR3 headrest is probably 7" (4:3 ratio) for most manufacturers. carnut's screens look wide (16:10 ratio) from the picture.

carnut, where did you place the DVD player unit? Glovebox? 2nd row cup holder area?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635