DVD Player (Factory Fitted)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C

Craigb

Hi there, just got a new HSE with DVD in the rear. Do anyone know who makes these, I need to get a DVD HACK CODE to change it to Multi region. I am in UK so may be different?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Most DVD installs here in the USA are aftermarket. I would either call a dealer or check with a local installer and see if they recongnize it.

C

Craigb

Thanks Joey, that will be my first point of call, but this was fitted by Land Rover. There is no brand name on it at all, but may need to duldge deeper!!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Wish I could be more infomative on this issue.... but just not sure. A good pint of ale at the local pub with the LR mechanic may help in this issue :smile

Jamie Dasboroug

Reaction score
Hi there, just got a new HSE with DVD in the rear. Do anyone know who makes these, I need to get a DVD HACK CODE to change it to Multi region. I am in UK so may be different?
Hello Craig
I have the same question about changing the DVD system to multi-region. Did you have any luck back in 2005 finding the code to hack the system?
Jamie

GreyMatter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1.why does this forum have a quick reply if it NEVER WORKS?????????????

2. please explain to me this multinational dvd...cause i am in the USA and and every DVD works for me even the ones i got from the UK....hell even bootleg ones work....

Jamie Dasboroug

Reaction score
The factory mounted dvd player will only allow dvd's from a particular region, ie Region 1 for USA, Region 2 for Europe etc.
Your player by the sound of it is set to Region 0, ie will play anything from anywhere, ie is multi-regional.
My player was replaced by Land Rover under guarantee in Europe, but will not play European DVDs ....

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but greymatter the quick reply works fine... unless you are using Firefox, then it just goes to a black page, but it still posts you response.

GreyMatter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah im using firefox...i noticed it posted after i made a second attempt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9