Finally got my gloss black LAND ROVER letters...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hplr3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I take it back, the V8 badge looks perfectly fine. I see you put the 2014 LEDs on, looks cool. you can get the landrover oval badges off ebay, I bought them and they work great, just stick them on OVER the current ones, no need to remove them at all. I also ordered the wheel hub black covers as well. I need the black grill but I NEED to sell my 2012 grill first!!!!!!!!

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep I have the rear badge and will put on today. Just haven't had the time.

Thinking of trying to find a MY '10+ to get rid of the faded black handle on the hatch. I can't fine anyone who sells a gloss black to match the grill and door handles.

Plus on radar is to find a RRS and grab a used review OEM camera, I miss the back up camera. Found it new for $495

Need a new cowl as the current one is toast. Found one eBay fairly priced and free shipping.

Yep love the tails and blend update nicely.

Thanks for the note.

I think I love his truck more than the '11 & '13 Lux I had. Haha.

Hplr3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found this stuff that brings the black back, forget the name, could be back to black, works well on plastic pieces. don't use a lot at a time or it attracts dust and dirt. I ordered gloss black door handle covers for mine, had them on my 2012, looked nicer than you'd think. I actually just got chrome (might paint) tail pipe extensions so you can see them under the back bumper, easy screw on install, if i hate them, I'll remove them. I'll try to take pics soon.

Hplr3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did this just now...tail pipes! I think they look great personally. cost me $43 and 10 minutes. debating whether to paint them black but not sure...

IMG_0673.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo